Sunday 14 June 2009

Tag!

Kelly tagged everyone who hadn’t done this, and I haven’t, so here goes….

Whats your favourite make up look?
I’m a simple girl so eyeliner, mascara, and some bronzer. I keep meaning to wear foundation but it tends to make the skin around my nose look dry, no matter how well I moisturise. But I wish I had a lovely even complexion from foundation, so then I could look flawless.

Do you have a beauty vice?
Avon! I order way too much from there and its simply because I always get the book on a Tuesday night after my Weigh In so I’m either happy and buy lots, or I’m sad and want to feel better. Terrible I know. I just buy make up and shower gels, whatever is on offer. Plus when it gets delivered I get all excited. Is that Sad?

What part of your body do you love?
Ohhhh I really wish I could say I loved my body but I don’t. I’m working on it! Very soon I will say I adore my body. At the moment I guess my eyes? Because they never change and I like the fact they are blue, which is a lame answer

Who is your beauty icon?
Sooo many. Of course Monroe, but also Audrey Hepburn and Sarah Jessica Parker (I love the fact she isn’t too good looking but yet is stunning with it)

What beauty product makes you instantly feel sexy?
Eyeliner and perfume. When I’m wearing my favourite perfume I feel sexy because it reminds me of good times, but also it smells divine, and I only wear it for very special occasions. And eyeliner because my eyes look just boring without it.

How do you look after your skin?
Again I’m a simple girl, so I wash it on a night, put some moisturiser on, then in the morning, tone and some SPF. I like face masks and blackhead strips when I can be bothered lol.

What is your signature scent?
I own tons of perfume but I love Kenzo Amour, CK in2U, Davidoff Cool Water and D&G light blue.

What are your hair care secrets?
Head and Shoulders smooth shampoo, Tresemme conditioner and Teknique as a leave in conditioner. I also use an intensive leave in conditioner by Tresemme every so often.

How do you pamper yourself?
Moisturising and doing my nails. I used to have facials every 6 weeks but they got expensive and my skin isn’t any worse for not having them. I also like to get massages but I haven’t had one for about a year!

What is your beauty pet peeve?
Fake Tan! Some people look soooo orange with it. It’s really terrible. Fake tan looks gorgeous on some people, but to all you orange people- USE LESS OR STOP IT

What would your desert island must haves be?
Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream, sun lotion, eyeliner and mascara. Plus water and ice. And some food would be good. lol

Finally, do you have a beauty philosophy?
Everyone is beautiful! Beauty is in your flaws, that one thing you hate, I can promise you that someone else finds it adorable. Love yourself and look after your body! It’s the only one you have. And stop with the plastic surgery, love the body you were given!


I tag everyone who hasn’t done this, because I don’t think there’s many of you left
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and make my day :)