Anyway I wasn’t tagged but here is my honest scrap tag.
You have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know, but that are true, then you have to tag ten people with the award.
Finally, let all the people you've given the award to know they have gotten it ( comment their blogs or somethings).
Don't forget to link back to the person who awarded you.
1. I moved to the seaside from Bradford when I was 11 and I know that my life would have been totally different if I had stayed there (I lived on a really rough estate)
2. I have been trying to lose weight for as long as I can remember. I used to go to dance school and always had a my little 8 year old belly hanging out and always felt huge compared to the other girls- this continued throughout school.
3. I worked in a hair salon for 8 years. I started when I was at school because I decided that’s what I wanted to do, but for some reason I went to 6th form and then uni and never did get trained properly. Now I wonder if I’d have been better off because my degree isn’t coming in useful lol
4. I make a lot of lists and never seem to cross anything off
5. I don’t wear like 70% of my wardrobe because I save it as a reward for myself for when I get to goal (despite the fact I may fit in them now- just not as well as when I get to goal)
6. I’m really organised and take charge of organising things
7. I ask tons of questions about things I don’t understand because I love to know new things
8. I’m totally obsessed with magazines! I collect glossies and have them going back to 1998
9. I barely ever go on nights out because I work in the evening, therefore no social life or chance to dress up : (
10. I’m allergic to nickel
I tag anyone who hasn’t done it but who wishes to : )